Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Review the assigned reading and learning module to prepare for this discussion. Anything can cause a group to revisit one of the four stages of group dynamics at any time. It might be difficult to recognize when you are in the midst of the meeting, but the four stages are observable when we objectively analyze the dynamics.
Read the Twelve Angry Men Assignment Overview.
1. What kind of interdependence is evident here?
2. How is this group formed? Storming? Norming? Reverts to storming?
3. Who was the leader? How effective was the leader? Who else emerged as leaders?
4. Who were the peacemakers? Who were the aggressors? What roles did they play and how did they impact the larger group?
• Minimum Word Count: 300
• Initial postings must contain at least two (in-text) scholarly sources and be listed per APA formatting guidelines